· Substitute skaters can only play in the league division in which they are registered to play.
· A team that can not form a full line of rostered skaters (5 players) can request additional substitute skaters to play for the team.
· A team can request up to 2 additional skaters to play in a game.
· In efforts to maintain divisional team parity, an opposing team captain can veto one substitute skater.
· A team forfeit will be enforced if the team has fewer than 5 rostered players.
· A team forfeit will be enforced if captain veto is not honored.
· A team forfeit will be enforced if team exceeds the 2 substitute limit.